- Freshman Volleyball: Practice tonight is changed to 4:00-5:30.
- GOLF: All 2016 Golf Team Members please meet in Mr. McLaren’s room immediately after school today. Thank you.
- Drivers ED: Anybody who might be interested in a Driver’s Education class this fall please sign up in the principal’s office.
- Juniors: Anyone planning to take the PSAT, please sign up by tomorrow Friday, September 23rd with Mrs. Hoffer.
- Costa Rica Trip: There will be a meeting in Mr. Tuma’s room, room C-213, Today during lunch to talk about the Costa Rica trip in June 2018. If you’re interested at all in traveling, make sure to come and learn about this incredible experience! You can also bring a friend and/or a parent!
- Bowling: After School Bowling starts Oct. 6th plays on Thursdays after school. Sign up is this Sunday Sept. 25th 1:00-4:00 at Glen Bowl Lanes. More info & Free bowling games in the principal’s office.
- STUDENTS: Do you have pictures from school events that you’d like to submit for possible inclusion in the yearbook? Send them to email@example.com.
- Zombie Run: Zombie run on October 1. You can sign up to be a zombie volunteer for no charge at all, or you could be a runner for $25 and get a T-shirt. Zombie volunteers who want to T-shirt can purchase them for $15. Lineup is at 6 o’clock for the runners, and the zombies need to be there by 530. If you’re a zombie come in your best costume!
- MT Rep Theatre: Dawson Community College will be hosting the Montana Repertory Theatre’s 50th Anniversary Fall Tour Performance. This year’s performance will be: Bronte’ To The Future by Laramie Dean. Tickets and Information are available online at www.monatanrep.org
This is a free performance!
It takes place at Dawson Community College in the Toepke Center Auditorium on Sunday, September 25th @ 2PM
- Lunch for today: Tator Tot casserole with Bread-N-Butter, fruit, veggie, milk or salad bar.